Friday, 23 March 2012

Mataano and Iman

Iman Cosmetics has teamed up with House of Mataano by Somali American twins Ayaan and Idyl Mohallim.
 
Iman Cosmetics was the main sponsor for the twins fashion labels 2012 Autumn show in New York. The two brands will be working together from now on.The twins will be also be Iman Cosmetics brand ambassadors
Iman said in statement ''I saw in the twins the drive and inspiration I had at that point in my life. Our shared Somali background  creative visions are a natural fit. We're confident this is just beginning of successful and thriving partnership. I;m grateful to have reached a certain point in my life and career where I can inspire young, motivated women to follow their dreams, take a risk and never accept defeat.''
undefinedCatering was provided by chef Roble for the event.

1 comment:

  1. Iman took her time showing the twins her support.

    ReplyDelete