Sunday, 3 April 2011

Lanvin

There is no secret that I love anything by Lanvin, and everytime I get their season catalogue I am like cat that got her cream.Lanvin  And I think I bought most of the items Lanvin did for H&M and my what ever pay check I get goes to Lanvin mostly
Lanvin Lanvin Lanvin's Swarovski crystal embellished black leather platform sandals are a fierce. Check these out simple yet stand out brown leather with animal print perspex wedge also by Lanvin.
Lanvin Lanvin 
And if you want a briefcase, then Lanvin's brown leather sweet Dora briefcase style shoulder bag is essential. 
Lanvin Lanvin 
Lanvin pleated washed satin gown is a worth a mention Lanvin 

2 comments:

  1. I know house of Lanvin is amazing and , I have their perfume Love and I love it could you please tell me why you love Lanvin, Miu Miu and Yves Saint Laurent so much. Looking at your posts you favour those three designers above all the others why? Do you work for them? or you just love them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanvin is one of my favourites with Miu Miu Yves Saint Laurent but I love other designers too.

    ReplyDelete