Thursday, 17 March 2011

Eva Mendes for Thierry Mugler Angel perfume

Thierry Mugler-AngelAngel by Thierry Mugler is one of the best selling perfumes and one I always buy for my mom, it's her favourite with Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Cacharel-Anaïs Anaïs 
Angel's sweet feminine notes are girls favourite ingriendiens chocolate, vanilla, caramel, berries and Bergamot and honey.
Eva Mendes has been unveiled as the new face of the perfume over taking the blonds that have fronted the perfume most of the time.
Eva will be overtaking from Naomi Watts and she will be the third brunette the be the face of the Angel first was Anna Maria Cseh in 2003-2004 Thierry Mugler-Angel and second was Italian model Bianca Balti who was the face of Angel from 2006-2007Thierry Mugler-Angel


Angel was launched in 1992 with French model Estelle Lefébure being the first woman to front the now iconic perfume. Estelle was photographed top of New York skyscraper for the first publicity shot.
Then it was Jerry Hall lying on white sand in a desert,she was the face Angel from 1995-1998Thierry Mugler-Angel
Then it was Amy Wesson appeared surrounded by crystals
in two adverts

In 2008 actress Naomi Watts became the face of AngelThierry Mugler-Angel
Now ever so beautiful Eva Mendes will be overtaking the reins from Naomi. Eva also fronted Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein
My favourite advert my Thierry Mugler advert though is the one for his Alien perfume fronted by Felicity GilbertThierry Mugler-Alien  out of this world!

5 comments:

  1. the alien one is that really the models body or did they photoshopped it? if that is her real body whoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alien perfume with his new perfume Women is much better than Angel. Don't know why Angel is so popular, maybe because the likes of you who always buy for their mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous said...
    Alien perfume with his new perfume Women is much better than Angel. Don't know why Angel is so popular, maybe because the likes of you who always buy for their mothers.
    1 July 2011 19:59

    you seem really hateful, just because you like alien or womenly doesn't give you right to shade your comment grow up.
    Angel is one of the best perfumes ever, it's original and for me smells of just sweetness.
    Some of us buy it for our mother's.
    Anais Anais Ikran is my mom's favourite perfume too.
    I hate its too strong of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anais Anais is my mother's favourite perfume too. And I hate it, I love Angel though. I have been using ever since my sister gave it to as my fifteenth birthday present. And Eva Mendes isn't ''ever so beautiful'' but just pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Thierry Mugler Fragrances. Angel, Alien, Womanity an sure also a*men and all the others.

    ReplyDelete